£50,000 – £80,000 plus Bonus
3 months ago
My client is the go to consultancy for leading ecommerce brands and agencies, who are seeking to bring their programmatic buying inhouse. They are one of the largest and fastest-growing programmatic buyers in the world with offices currently in San Francisco, New York, Sydney, London, and Singapore.
You will work closely with stakeholders and various client-side departments to oversee design, integration, development, and validation of Analytics data for the Google Analytics 360 platform. This includes the assessment of user-level data and integration with real-time technologies; formulating testing mechanisms to measure and optimize media performance; and overseeing the execution of recommendations for optimal performance across the wide base of paid and unpaid, online and offline media channels which clients leverage.
- Hands on implementation of clients’ analytics accounts including properties, user management, dashboards, and reporting
- Plan, design and implement data analytics across a portfolio of digital channels and platforms in the Google Analytics 360 suite
- Architect client-side “source of truth” such as a Site Analytics and Marketing Intelligence platform or dashboard
- Source key customer insights through data and testing to define KPIs and inform our digital campaigns
- Establish standard process for client’s digital properties to set up, maintain and track data for reach, engagement, performance and other behaviour metrics
- Work with developers and product owners to determine appropriate metrics and behavior to track new and existing properties
- Nurture client understanding of the importance of building & testing an attribution strategy across media buys; act as a consultative resource to help clients understand what their own testing models should look like
- Project manage account analytics efforts setting company-wide best practices and processes
- Educate Accounts, Sales, and Engineering teams on various analytics software to support fulfilment; train employees and offer platform expertise; define roadmap for long-term Customer Analytics needs.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics 360 and Google Tag Manager
- Installation & Architecture experience with Google Analytics (360), Adobe Omniture, VisualIQ, Convertro, Marketo, Segment, Drupal, Data Studio, C3, Salesforce, Target, Monetate, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Tableau, Looker, and any other analytics & visualization platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Math, or Statistics/Economics
- Excellent analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills with proven ability to deliver actionable insights
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large datasets to analyse, test, validate and report public web usage data
- Able to relay technical requirements to engineers for execution of custom code
- Experience reading API documentation and understanding the technical requirements for implementation with other platforms
- Experience in tag architecture analysis and using tagging platform(s) to execute proper data flow
- Ability to explain architecture proposals to non-technical audiences and communicate business value of suggested ideas & plans
- Passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, and fluid start-up environment as well as a desire to build a company up from an early stage
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 728 2972
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ali Kennedy.