£23000 - £26000 per annum
13 days ago
Graduate Sales Scheme -Technology Sector- £23,000 + Bonus
Our client is specialist in Technology business who have fantastic growth plans for the year ahead and looking to take on a number of graduates to join in the sales function. You will receive hands on training from the commercial director and MD and will be out through a comprehensive sales scheme where you are training on the product, sales technique and face to face meetings.
This role isn't cold calling, it's about taking leads, meeting clients and turning this around into revenue!
- Great training and quick progression
- Fantastic support for senior team
- Brilliant company benefits
- International company with heaps of opportunity
- Working across different teams to build your knowledge on the product and how this business works.
- Following up on new leads for the business and build this into revenue
- Attending client meetings and closing the sales working to revenue targets
- Working in a consultative way with clients becoming a partner and educating them
- Identifying how you can help and build business with new clients
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Fantastic communication skills - You need to love speaking to people
- A real passion to build your career in sales
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Passion for Technology
- A desire to succeed and a real go getter - are you a entrepreneur and do you love pushing yourself to achieve more?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox