City of London, London
Up to £23000 per annum
16 days ago
Graduate Account Executive - Digital Marketing - £23,000
Our client is a globally recognised search intelligence business whose technology is dominating the tech 'Sphere'. With a jaw dropping portfolio of clients, this company is experiencing year on year growth and is showing no signs of slowing down.
Are you looking for a Graduate Account Manager opportunity, which will enable you to learn how a growing technology business works? As a graduate your training will include everything from managing key agency accounts, building long lasting relationships and setting up and running a digital campaign.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your graduate career within the digital space, want to hear more? Waste no time and apply for this graduate job in London today.
- Managing and growing relationships with premium clients
- Understanding the organisation's business needs and developing relationships at all levels
- Monitoring and analysing metrics and proactively taking steps to improve results
- Becoming an expert with the platform and presenting the benefits to huge publishers
- Tracking performance and providing strategic direction to improve performance for clients
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Willingness to learn how to build and maintain outstanding relationships
- A self-starter with the ability to work in an evolving and exciting environment
- Willingness to learn how to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and identifying trends to improve the customer experience
- Attention to detail, organised and a strong communicator
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox