5 months ago
Our client is one of the most exciting start-ups in London. Founded in 2015, they work within the digital media space and are the leading video millions discovery platform, serving of video views on premium sites.
Can you see yourself responsible for building and optimising existing relationships? This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career within a growing start-up and to be given autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- Managing and growing relationships with premium publisher clients
- Understanding the organisation’s business needs and developing relationships at all levels
- Monitoring and analysing metrics and proactively taking steps to improve results
- Becoming an expert with the platform and presenting the benefits to huge publishers
- Tracking performance and providing strategic direction to improve performance for clients
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Willingness to learn how to build and maintain outstanding relationships
- A self-starter with the ability to work in an evolving and exciting environment
- Willingness to learn how to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and identifying trends to improve the customer experience
- Attention to detail, organised and a strong communicator
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02038692044 – [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/kirsty-benstead.