£22000 - £24000 per annum + OTE
20 days ago
Account Manager - Marketing - £22 000 - Central London
I am working with an international performance marketing business who is looking to add a Graduate Account Manager to their growing London office. The business helps some of the world's largest brands and publishers increase their advertising strategy and quality of their digital campaigns. For over a decade they have helped hundreds of business' optimise their media spend by delivering the best solutions. This is great opportunity for a Graduate to become an industry expert within a fast-paced digital performance marketing business.
- Manage and maintain assigned client accounts
- Provide assistance and support to senior Account Managers
- Set up reports and client campaigns
- Track and record campaigns
- Ensure clients needs are met and giving the best service and solutions
- Respond efficiently to client's requests or queries
- Help and advise clients in order to optimise their campaigns
- Minimum of a 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- Interest and understanding of digital advertising
- Excellent organisation skills
- Keen eye for details
- Positive and 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox