9 months ago
As a Graduate Account Manager, you will be working for this international advertising technology platform, in the Graduate Account Manager role you will be building rapport and nurturing key client relationships with the top media agencies.
Why work in Digital?
- Digital advertising is the future & an industry vastly growing
- There is loads of room for progression within the industry
- Most offices are dress down, fun and cool environment
- International companies
We are looking for a graduate with a real passion to get stuck into the advertising industry, utilize strong communication skills and ensure business is retained.
Duties will include:
- Cultivate positive business relationships with agencies and be responsible for the growth of existing business
- Be the point of contact for key accounts, problem solving, giving advice and analysis
- Ensure advertising campaigns are running smoothly and getting the return required
- Reporting to clients providing insight and analysis on how campaigns are performing
- Problem solving, helping overcome
- Analysis of campaign
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Experience in a sales / marketing / customer focused role
- Passion for technology and online advertising
- Great analytical skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- An additional language would be desirable however not essential
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader, Sphere Graduate Recruitment
0203 728 2981 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here
Due to the high response to graduate job ads please note that if we do not respond you within 2 weeks, your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest and wish you all the best with the search.