about 1 month ago
My client is a hugely successful independent media agency, working across PPC, SEO, Paid Social, RTB and mobile advertising.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the media team in making sure digital media campaigns go live on time, and for enabling media process. This can be an amazing opportunity for somebody keen on starting a career in online digital advertising.
- Schedule and maintain advertising delivery for all online advertising campaigns
- Campaign optimisation based on KPI’s set to ensure full delivery & advertising return
- Analysis, provide analysis on report, making suggestions for campaign optimization
- Ongoing campaign management; ensuring campaigns are implemented correctly, trafficking these and ensuring the correct campaign setups
- Educated to degree level ideally in an analytical degree achieving 2.1 or above
- An interest in technology
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and effective problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Team Leader, Sphere Graduate Recruitment
0203 728 2981 OR [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Public Profile https://uk.linkedin.com/in/samanthastart
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox