12 days ago
I am working with one of the UK’s most well-known digital property brand that has a fantastic reputation in the industry. They provide both clients and individuals with the tools they need in order to make decisions around buying or renting properties.
They have a vast network of estate agents, letting agents and developers, and are in the forefront of digital marketing and advertising.
My client is looking for a Graduate Analyst who has a keen interest in Digital Marketing and strong Analytical skills to join the thriving Marketing Services team. This is an unmissable opportunity to work in a fast-paced, marketing leading digital business, utilising skills within a company where the digital marketing is of the highest quality and the networking possibilities are endless.
- Identify new areas for growth across their expanding products through data analysis
- Perform A/B analysis and report back on findings
- Run tests to test and optimise campaigns
- Generate product solutions
- Analyse paid search campaign data to identify trends
- Monitor campaign results, deliver insight on campaign performance and make recommendations
- Work alongside other members of the team
- 2:1 in an undergraduate analytical degree
- Passionate about all things digital marketing
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong initiative coming up with new ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proactive
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
0203 869 2049 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox