£22,000 - £25,000
3 months ago
Our Client is a constantly growing international data marketing agency who run online marketing campaigns worldwide. They have offices in London, Paris and the USA. My client works both programmatically, across social media and mobile so is in the forefront of technology and is following the markets growth! The unique opportunity will involve assisting the management and marketing of campaigns with the goal of improving campaign performance.
Once joining you will learn and enhance the current Benelux (Europe: Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg) channels our client uses,
- This is not a Cold Calling position – This is a Sales Support role which involves the following;
- Research, Research, Research and Ad hoc Admin based duties
- Calling and then booking a meeting with the client – The meeting will be attended by yourself and a Director
- Developing multiple B2B and B2C campaigns
- CRM management and becoming an expert on the company!
- Social Media, Programmatic and Mobile Campaigns
- University Degree level educated 2:1 or above and from Top 30 university
- Creative and wants to bring ideas to the table.
- High level of attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2033/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here
Due to the high response to graduate job ads please note that if we do not respond to you within 2 weeks, your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest and wish you all the best with the search.