12 days ago
Our client is a rapidly growing business helping 100+ multi-channel retailers make informed and strategic decisions based on their customer data. With an expanding team of over 150 experienced and commercially focused direct marketers and analysts, they are the brains behind the continued success of a wide range of retail brands.
Boasting a heritage over 16 years working with entrepreneurial and fast growing brands, Our client has an unrivalled reputation in the industry. The company is known for providing the best quality customer analytics in retail and for training its staff to become leaders of the future.
They are now looking to continue this success by expanding their ever growing sales team with the addition of a Graduate Business Analyst.
- Great graduate training and support
- Fun and sociable environment
- Fantastic exposure and
- Responsible for the ‘data verification’ phase of the on-boarding project - work with the client teams to clarify their requirements and convert them into a set of business requirements and data definitions
- Lead the data analysis phase – analyse complex data sets for trends, anomalies and mapping it onto the company’s standard data structure. Also write the business rules for Dev to code in SQL to manipulate the data improving the data quality for downstream processing
- Capture and document the business rules / definitions which will drive client reporting / dashboards
- Manage client expectations during the verification process, help client with their data issues wherever possible
- Represent the client and the client strategy teams while participating in the Scrum team.
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Strong numerical, excel and communication skills
- Basic SQL & Excel skills- you will be handling & manipulating a lot of data!
- Experience working as part of an Agile/ Scrum team would be advantageous
- A desire to succeed and a real go getter
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox