£20,000 – £24,000 + Commission
19 days ago
My client is the market leader when it comes to e-learning, providing experiential learning solutions using innovative technology, design and behavioural insights to achieve transformational change. Their clients are some of the biggest brands in the world and FTSE 250 businesses, including the likes of Coca-Cola, Transport for London and Microsoft. They are looking for a graduate to join their business as a Graduate Business Development Executive. In this role, you will be the initial contact for my client and new business, with the initial commission based on meetings booked. For the right candidate, you will be progressed into a Consultative role. This is an outstanding opportunity to kickstart your graduate career in Sales, with a move into consultancy further down the line.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive, you’ll become an expert in my clients amazing e-learning platform. Be a part of an organically growing business, further developing your skillsets, working with some amazing clients.
- Partake in outstanding training and develop new skill sets
- Speak daily with new clients to expand their client list of FTSE 250
- Earn excellent rewards for meeting your new business targets
- Excellent opportunity to progress within the company, with a clear progression plan in place to move into a consultative role
- Be apart of a tight knit team with excellent culture
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Ideally have sales experience (non-retail)
- An understanding of e-learning would be preferred
- Target Driven and Ambitious
- Great communication skills
- Hard working and ambition to grow your skill sets
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2044 / [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox