City of London, London
Up to £21000 per annum + OTE
20 days ago
Graduate Business Development Executive - Gaming - London - £21,000 + OTE
Do you want to combine your love of gaming with sales? I am working with one of the world's largest entertainment and gaming ad technology platforms, they represent some of the biggest entertainment and apps in the world. Founded in 2010 the company have grown rapidly and are now looking for a motivated and enthusiastic graduate to join their sales team in London. In this role, you would gain access to some to the most well-known gaming companies in the world and even have the chance to attend industry related events. If you are passionate about gaming, money motivated and target driven this could be a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your sales career.
As a Business Development Executive, you'll become an expert in all things related to gaming, with the opportunity to work with some of the largest gaming brands and agencies, with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission from day one!
- Map out the global gaming market
- Sell advertising solutions across gaming and entertainment platforms
- Ensure existing client relationships are maintained
- Update and maintain the company's internal database
- Opportunity to attend international gaming events
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1
- Sales experience beneficial
- Passionate about media and the gaming industry
- Money motivated, ambitious and target driven
- Natural relationship builder
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Confident using Microsoft Office
- Looking for fast career progression
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox