2 months ago
My Client is one of the UK’s leading Influencer Marketing companies. Since their start in 2014, they have successfully brought on over 2000 clients, as well as a staggering 38,000+ influencers signing themselves up to the platform. Their platform is ahead of the game, with data being used as the key tool in assisting Companies and their marketing campaigns. They are looking to bring on a graduate to join their team as a Business Development Executive. This role is the perfect platform to kick start your graduate career. With a clear progression plan in place, you will know all the key information needed to understand when you will receive pay rises, promotions and leadership. Key performers in this business have gone over to £75K within two years. If you’re looking for high rewarding role, as well as being money motivated and target driven, this could be the perfect role for you!
As a Graduate Business Development Executive, you’ll become an expert in influencer marketing, with the opportunity to work with some of the largest brands in the UK, and have uncapped commission from day one!
- Uncapped commission from day one, with expected OTE of £35k+ in year one
- Excellent training structure in place – helping you become an expert in Digital Marketing and Advertising, and an all round excellent sales person
- Work with some of the biggest Brands in the World
- Excellent career progression
- Utilise your people and language skills
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Sales Experience is preferred
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Money motivated, ambitious and target driven
- Looking for fast career progression
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2981 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox