24 days ago
My client is one of leading business in the Marketing Technology industry, with offices in London, New York, Paris, Barcelona and Berlin.
Their technology is helping businesses market more efficiently and effectively through email, SMS and geotargeting and location marketing. They are looking for a graduate to join their team as a Business Development Rep. In this role you will contact new businesses that have made an interesting in the technology as well as searching for new businesses that could benefit from my client’s technology.
Once you have created interested with a potential customer you will book in a meeting with them to pitch to them and aim to bring on new business. This is an excellent role you any graduate who is money motivated and hungry for success, as many graduates who have joined the business have gone on to become £100k+ a year earner after 4 years. This is an excellent opportunity to kickstart your graduate career within an ever growing and exciting industry.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive, you’ll become an expert in my client’s state of the art Marketing Technology as well as joining an internationally growing business.
- Partake in outstanding training and develop new skill sets
- Build your own desk, developing and expanding your own impressive client list
- Be the main port of call for new prospective clients
- Meet with CEO’s of the biggest brands in the UK and Europe
- Great progression plan and realistic route to success
- Earn up to £35,000 in year 1, £50,000 in Year 2, £75,000 in Year 3, £100,000+ by Year 4
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Ideally have sales experience (non-retail)
- An understanding of what Marketing Technology is
- Target Driven and Ambitious
- Great communication skills
- Hard working and ambition to grow your skill sets
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2044 / [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox