£22,000 - £25,000
8 months ago
My client is one of the most exciting companies in the Marketing and Advertising Technology industry, with an outstanding growth to over 200 employees in since they were founded 2012. They boast incredibly modern and spacious offices in over 16 locations internationally including London, New York, Tokyo, Sydney, Cape Town, Melbourne and many more.
They are looking to bring in a Graduate Business Development Representative to join their expanding London sales team. This is an incredible opportunity who has grown spectacularly and organically, with their headcount looking to double in the London office by the end of 2018. With deals being made by the sales team worth up to $750,000, the earning opportunities are outstanding, and you could easily look to be taking home over £100,000 in salary and commission in your 3rd year.
As a business development representative, you will be the initial contact for my client and new business. The role will be key for the sales team, helping them develop and build their pipeline. This is a great place to kickstart your graduate career with an exciting, young and growing firm within Central London.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative, you’ll become an expert in my clients amazing Marketing and Advertising Technology. Be a part of an international growing business, further developing your skillsets, working with some amazing clients.
- Partake in outstanding training and develop new skill sets
- Speak daily with new clients to expand their client list
- Earn excellent rewards for meeting your new business targets
- Work with the outside sales team
- Excellent opportunity to progress within the company, with a clear progression plan in place
- Have a clear progression path in place from day one
- Be apart of a tight knit sales team with excellent culture
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Ideally have sales experience (non-retail)
- An understanding of Advertising and Marketing Technology
- Target Driven and Ambitious
- Great communication skills
- Hard working and ambition to grow your skill sets
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2044 / [email protected]