5 months ago
Our client is a exciting technology business within the health and wellbeing sector, with fantastic backing and currently going through funding this is a great opportunity to join this growing team of 20.
This exciting graduate opportunity sits within the commercial team in their business research and support function. You will gain exposure to lots of different areas in the business and can progress in this role as quickly as 12 months.
Duties in this role include:
- Organising the team to ensure events are attend
- Use digital to spot new opportunities
- social listening and working with the team to decide what to move forward on
- Writing business proposals supporting the commercial team
- Use data and research to support the wider business
- Produce monthly reports
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1
- Passion for technology and especially start up environment
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Experience working with pivot tables and data sets
- Methodical thinker and highly organised
- Very ambitious and keen to grow your career
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager – Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here