5 months ago
Do you love problem solving and have a keen eye for detail? This could be the role for you! I am working with one of the UK’s most well-known digital brands that has a fantastic reputation.
They provide both clients and individuals with the tools they need in order to make decisions around buying or renting properties who are in the forefront of digital marketing and advertising. My client is looking for a Graduate who has a keen interest in Digital Marketing and strong analytical skills to join their busy paid social team.
This is an unmissable opportunity to work in a fast-paced, market leading digital business, utilising skills within a company where the digital marketing is of the highest quality and the networking possibilities are endless.
- Analysing and optimising advertising campaigns for different brands
- Assisting with executing an exciting new PPC product, working across Google Adwords & Facebook ad platform
- Drive traffic and new leads
- Optimize campaigns against sales and margin goals
- Monitor campaign results, deliver insight on campaign performance and make recommendations
- Assisting with the analysis of paid search campaign data – identify trends
- Work alongside other members of the Marketing team which include other digital marketing products
- 2:1 minimum undergraduate degree
- Passionate about all things digital marketing
- Entrepreneurial thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Show a high level of initiative, proactive attitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
0203 869 2049 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here