£18,000 - £20,000
10 months ago
My most recent client is a B2B lead generation firm helping to make their clients such as Oracle, Sage and Dell more leads and thus more revenue!
Their most recent acquisition put this company in a great place to expand and grow, with offices soon to be opening in Singapore they are forever growing! They have a top-class Training Scheme which is why they only hire the top graduates. This is an opportunity to learn about the industry, speak to amazing clients and get great rewards! Once an expert the progression is huge here!
As a Graduate Campaigns Assistant, you will be working alongside UK Head of Campaigns supporting back and front teams in Basingstoke.
- Qualifying Leads – Leads will be brought on by the Sales team and it will be your job to ensure they are correct!
- Setting up new orders and running through the process of uploading and organising a campaign
- Become an expert in the industry and emedia’s platform which they use everyday
- Loads of internal communications between teams and the London office
- Creating PowerPoint presentations, excel reports
- Any adhoc duties from your direct manager
- University Degree level educated
- Basic Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Admins based experience
- Comfortable with client interaction
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2033 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here