City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
21 days ago
Graduate Conference Producer - Events - Up to £25,000
If you are a recent graduate eager to utilise your communication and business minded skills within events, please carry on reading!
The Graduate Conference Producer will be working within one of my tier one clients based in Central London working on a variety of B2B conference events across Europe. The conferences are built for the digital sector providing industry news, hot topics and advice.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Conference Production
- Build a network of conference speakers, sponsors and delegates
- Research industry news and key trends
- Build relationships with key speakers
- Attend networking events
- With time, arrange and create your very own conference!
- Recent graduate with a 2:1 or above
- An interest and understanding of digital conferences
- Placement year within an events company or similar
- Happy to attend networking events - representing your business
- Ability to recognise and follow up on leads
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong business mind - recognise any issues or room for change
- Highly organised
If you are interested in the above opportunity or would like further information, please get in contact!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 629 7602 /
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Lauren Cooper.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox