City of London, London
Up to £22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Graduate Content Producer - £22 000 - Central London
Do you love social media and interested in getting into content production? I am working with one of the world's largest social entertainment and youth publishers, they have around 10 million fans across the world. The business is known for creating short videos about popular culture, comedy, trending news and movies often featuring celebrity interviews, mashups or sketches. They have huge growth plans including the launch of new brands and international offices. This is a great opportunity to get first hand experience producing content for an exciting and innovative social media publisher.
- Come up with ideas and suggestions for their social media channels
- Provide feedback on their current content
- Be involved in creating the videos and content
- Write up scripts for the video content
- Plan the execution of content
- Understand how social media and content can come together
- Minimum of a 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- Interest and understanding of media production
- Creative flair
- Highly proactive
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication both verbally and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Positive attitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.