8 months ago
I am working with one of the world’s largest entertainment and comedy youth publishers globally on social, they have around 10 million fans both in the UK and the US.
The business is known for creating short videos about pop culture, comedy, trending news and movies often featuring celebrity interviews, mashups or sketches. They have huge growth plans including the launch of new brands and international offices. This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of Content production for an exciting and innovative social publisher.
- Identity relevant content that will engage the youth market
- Research and identify daily trending topics
- Come up with creative ideas for videos
- Write up scripts for the video content
- Plan the execution of content
- Liaise with the Editor on content that should be created
- Minimum of a 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- Interest and understanding of Social Media
- Strong research skills
- Highly proactive
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communications both verbally and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial flair
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
0203 869 2049 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile Here