City of London, London
£26000 - £30000 per annum
24 days ago
Graduate Data Analyst - Digital Marketing - £26,000 - £30,000
Our client is an exciting tech start-up, who are creating waves in the mobile app industry. Having recently acquired £3million in funding this start-up is showing no signs of slowing down. They are looking for a recent graduate to join their team to interpret and analyse data, metrics and performance for their clients.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to gain autonomy and independence from day one, whilst learning the fundamentals of performance marketing. If you are looking to utilise your skills, kick start your career and work within a growing business, look no further and apply for this graduate analyst role today.
- Setting up or reviewing campaigns mechanics across a range of systems
- Implementing and testing push notifications, in-app messaging, email
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Pulling data extracts, conducting analysis and refreshing reports
- Advising clients on technical specification required to support campaigns
- Reviewing & appraising mobile app code written in Objective-C, Swift & Java
- A recent graduate with a minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- Technical skills are a bonus
- Strong communication skills, confidently able to communicate with clients
- An eye for detail
- Great with numbers and love problem solving
- Passion for technology
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox