9 months ago
My client’s product is currently sold in over 32000 retailers ranging from small independents right up to national supermarket chains such as Tesco’s, Morrisons’ and Sainsburys’.
The retail business also sits alongside a strong online presence made up of a front-end web site and an iOS Mobile App.
Their product is a unique one as they sit within the gambling and charity sector, providing support to local health practices in 50 locations over the UK. As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will be analysing data of consumers from some of the biggest brands in the UK, helping them grow their business and optimise their performance.
This is an excellent role to kick start your graduate career, taking part in excellent graduate training and becoming an expert in Digital Advertising.
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you’ll become an expert in the data and the media owner & publisher industries, learning transferable skills that can be taking to any business in a data analyst role:
- Partake in outstanding 1-2-1 training sessions
- Learn new skill sets such as SQL
- Work on consumer data from some of the biggest brands in the UK
- Become an expert in my clients offering
- Gain a full understanding of how data science can drive a business’s success
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Highly numerical and has a love for numbers
- Internship/work experience in an analytical role would be a bonus
- Someone with a passion to get into Data
- Good understanding of Advanced Excel – Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s
- Good understanding of Tableau
- Good Understanding of SQL or R Programming
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2981 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here