£23,000 - £25,000
3 days ago
Our client is a well-established Media Agency who specialise in all aspects digital advertisement and PR, this includes SEO, PPC, Social Media, Web Design and Programmatic.
Their impressive client portfolio features companies such as Sweaty Betty, Monsoon and Cancer Research UK. This is an amazing opportunity to be exposed to all aspects of digital advertisement and get the best training in the industry with the opportunity to work on brand new projects!
As the Graduate Developer you will be working within the programmatic team but also have the opportunity to work in the other aspects of the company.
- Use problem solving and technical skills
- Planning projects and interpreting data trends
- Resolve any issues which occur technically
- Communication, advice and support with all the other teams in the business
- University Degree level educated 2:1 or above with a technical background
- Awareness of the advertisement/digital industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2033 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Evie Grogan.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox