8 months ago
We are currently working with a leading digital agency based in Central London who are looking for a Graduate Digital Designer to join the team and work on global brands. This is a new division within the agency with huge growth plans and the opportunity to work with leading brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate who is looking to work in a creative role within the agency space.
This is a junior role within an exciting, growing creative team that provides digital creative strategy, digital production expertise and ideation to some of the world’s best-known brands including Disney, McDonalds, Walkers Crisps and Bacardi. If you’re a recent graduate who is looking to break into the creative industry, this could be the perfect role for you!
As a Graduate Digital Designer, you’ll become an expert in my client’s content and the industry they work in:
- Partake in outstanding training and develop new skill sets
- Scamping designs from briefs
- Creating design-mock ups, demos concepts and key visuals
- Developing 2D (and ideally 3D) designs & animations
- Be a key part in creative team with great culture
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Portfolio showing proven skills in 2D (and even 3D) projects across Digital and Social platforms
- Good understand of the creative media industry
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Animate CC, In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop essential)
- Great team player and dynamic worker
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2981 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here