£24000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
10 days ago
Graduate Digital Marketing Executive - Mar Tech - £24 000 - Central London
I am working with one of London's most renowned marketing technology companies who are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to come and join their fast-paced marketing team. The role would give you exposure to some industry leading brands including Coca Cola, Marks and Spencer, Nespresso and Samsung to name a few. Located in the Westend, the company has an international presence across Europe and Asia. You will become an expert on the company's technology making this an amazing opportunity to utilise your digital marketing knowledge and make your first step into the digital industry!
- Come up with ideas and execute client campaigns for both online and mobile
- Listen to clients needs and understand them
- Draft and present client proposals
- Plan the execution of the campaign
- Write up recommendations for acquisitions and loyalty strategies
- Monitor and analyse client campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are efficient and timely
- Analyse the performance and write up reports
- Minimum of a 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- Relevant experience in Digital Marketing beneficial
- Highly ability and confident using Excel
- Able to work autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communications both verbally and written
- Strong organisational skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox