5 months ago
If you’re an ambitious graduate looking for a career where you’re truly valued, your performance is rewarded and rapid progression is a genuine possibility (we promoted 50% of our 2016/17 grad intake) then Sphere’s the perfect fit!
Sphere are a multi-award-winning agency specialising in placing media, marketing, creative and technology talent into some of the most exciting companies globally. We have a brilliant team, who love what they do and who are very talented and successful.
We’re built around hiring and retaining brilliant people and creating an environment that harbours fun and friendship. Combine this with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of clients and it’s clear why we’ve experienced with successes and growth we have.
We're an ambitious, sociable business and since 2012 we've grown rapidly but have still focused on the things that make us great - our people and our culture. Our collaborative and fantastic work environment gives everyone the opportunity and motivation to succeed.
What’s the role?
As a Graduate Consultant, you’ll have an immediate impact on the business and your days will be fast, varied and enjoyable.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Sourcing great candidates for your roles via job adverts and headhunting - phone, LinkedIn and recommendations
- Developing business with new and existing clients
- Managing the recruitment life cycle - Taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, managing the interview cycle and offer process. And making a hire.
- Driving towards monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets and goals
- Contributing to the day to day success of the business
You’ll receive excellent, bespoke training that’s fun and designed to give every one of our employees the chance to play a leading role in our growth.
What do I need?
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion and the desire to succeed
- High levels of motivation and clear drivers e.g. money, success, ownership and a meritocratic environment.
- A tenacious and ‘can do’ attitude
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to build quickly build rapport
- A good degree from a good University
- Some business to business sales experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- Excellent commission scheme
- Quarterly pay reviews
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
Where do I apply?
Please send us your CV or call Jamie Cox now on 0203 728 2979 or email [email protected]
Visit www.spherelondon.co.uk for more info.