£20000 - £21000 per annum + On Target Earnings
25 days ago
Commercial Graduate Programme -Events - £21,000 + Benefits
Our client is looking for a confident, target driven graduate to join their talented sales team working together with huge names across some of the best known companies globally. They are well recognised for creating some of the most recognisable conferences and events across the UK all while being one of the UK's largest and fasted growing event companies. This Graduate programme will allow you to understand the work that goes into producing their remarkable events & also offer the opportunity to rotate across different roles within the company.
This fantastic role comes with full training and the ability to progress rapidly!
- Calling all and only warm leads
- Sell delegate tickets across a variety of industry events
- Working with the delegate sales team to hit and exceed targets
- Receive industry training and sales techniques
- Use different CRM systems and many other sales tools
- Being part of a face paced, exciting environment
- Educated graduate with a 2:1 or above
- Great communication skills
- Target driven & money motivated
- Ability to take feedback on-board and adapt
- Eager to learn and grow within a commercial role
- Good computer skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox