9 days ago
Our client is a market leader within advertising technology. With a focus on digital content, our client has grown their company internationally and now boasts offices across the UK, USA & Asia.
Taking advantage if machine learning, alongside Natural Language Processing, they have worked in partnership with over 70 of the world’s largest brands. The campaigns have been run across some of the biggest publishers in the world including FT.com, NYTimes, Reuters, The Economist, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, BBC and many more.
They are looking to bring on a hungry & ambitious Finance graduate with approximately 6 months book keeping experience.
- Great graduate training and progression
- Fantastic support for senior team
- Established brand with a proven track record
- International company with heaps of opportunity for a strong graduate
- Supporting the finance team with daily tasks
- Build strong working relationships across internal teams
- Contribute to overall business direction & strategy
- Support with additional duties of the team when required
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Strong numerical, excel and communication skills
- Attention to detail & excellent commercial awareness
- 6 months book keeping experience is a MUST
- A desire to succeed and a real go getter – you will have many opportunities for career development and training
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox