5 months ago
My client is Europe’s largest Gaming and Entertainment Ad Sales house, exclusively representing the advertisement sales of the biggest companies in the gaming and entertainment industries, including EA, Rovio (Angry Birds), Activision to name but a few. Since their launch in 2010, their team has organically expanded into 30+ with their attrition some of the lowest in the industry.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated graduate to join their team as a Graduate Sales Executive. In this role you will be looking to working with some of the most well-known gaming companies in the world, as well as smaller firms. With this being an international role, you will be able to choose the market you go after. You can work with companies in the UK, Europe, Asia, the US and many other areas. If you have a passion for gaming, are money motivated and target driven, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a fantastic graduate opportunity to kickstart your graduate career, with excellent career progression and earning opportunities.
As a Graduate International Gaming Sales Executive, you’ll become an expert in the Gaming industry, with the opportunity to work with some of the largest gaming brands Globally, and have uncapped commission from day one!
- Uncapped commission from day one, with expected OTE of £35k+ in year one
- Excellent training structure in place – helping you become an expert in Gaming and Advertising, and an all-round excellent sales person
- Work with some of the biggest Gaming Brands in the World
- Excellent career progression
- Utilise your people and language skills
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Sales Experience is preferred
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Money motivated, ambitious and target driven
- Looking for fast career progression
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2044 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile