St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£20000 - £24000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client helps innovative businesses maximise funding from government sources. When any company wants to improve their business, launch new products or overcome challenges, they may qualify for valuable tax credits- that's where our client comes in.
Known as one of the UK's leading specialists, the company is led by technical expertise to truly understand their client's business and help identify the qualifying expenditure. They are able to offer analysis that is independent to any potentially conflicting audit or wider tax services, utilising our dedicated industry specialists and experts within our multi-disciplinary approach.
- Market leading company within Financial services
- Great location- just a few minutes from St. Albans station (accessible via Thameslink & just a 30 min journey from central London)
- Brilliant training & opportunity
- Friendly & supportive offices, ideal for a recent graduate not wanting to commute into central London
- Day to day Search engine optimisation activities
- Suggest, create and run the PPC campaigns against agreed KPIs
- Broadcast the latest company news through Articles and Blogs
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure alignment of activity and campaigns
- Engage in all aspects of social media including; Facebook, Twitter, Linked in
- Campaign planning & tracking, working with a planned budget
- Plan and manage AB testing and implement and report on learnings
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Analytical skills and the ability to produce concise reports
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of SEO & PPC- ability to show this through a portfolio would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with internal & external stakeholders
- B2B experience or experience in sophistically SEO/PPC sectors such as gambling would be advantageous
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.