7 months ago
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a large media owner in the radio industry, with large brands, this is a hugely exciting opportunity to build your career as a media planner.
- Planning and booking of radio campaigns
- Prioritising and managing workloads
- Weekly forecasting and reporting on campaigns along with supporting your managers with further reporting
- Maximising agency revenue
- Putting together and following up all proposals
- Exceptional customer service
- Developing effective working relationships with the team
- Will be educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Strong communication skills
- Very strong PowerPoint skills
- Excellent time management
- Excel skills, ideally in Pivot tables
- A real passion for Radio advertising
- Ability to work both well independently and as part of a team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Samantha Start, Manager – Sphere Graduate Recruitment
0203 728 2981 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here
Due to the high response to graduate job ads please note that if we do not respond you within 2 weeks, your application has not been successful. We thank you for your interest and wish you all the best with the search.