£22000 - £25000 per annum
13 days ago
Graduate PA - Tech Start Up - £24k
Out client is a tech start-up offering a platform for the health industry, having grown hugely in the last year they are looking to take on a graduate to support the CEO with the strategy and business growth. Based in London with in excess of 20 people you will have full support and will be given fantastic opportunity build your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join this growing tech start up in the health industry, in this role you will be working directly with the CEO, enhancing the CEO function with administrative support and potential to develop role into senior-level strategic partner.
- Provide full administrative support and acting as the point of contact among executives, employees and clients
- Project management of identified strategic projects
- Arranging meetings including board meetings and pre meeting preparation.
- Putting together presentations, reports and formatting information for internal and external communication
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Educated to degree level achieve 2.1 or above in ideally degrees such as economics, business studies or management
- Familiar with working with data and knowledge of excel
- Ideally some experience of working in business, this can be work experience, internship or placement year
- Confident communication skills with the Ability to get on with a wide variety of people at all levels
- Eagerness to learn and excellent time management
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox