City of London, London
£20000 - £26000 per annum
20 days ago
Graduate Press Officer - Up to £26,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate PR Officer has come up with a well-known online retailer. You will play a major part in the communication aspects of the company and will have the opportunity to develop your career with the support of your colleagues.
- Creating coverage reports both daily and monthly
- Outreaching to the media press with latest news
- Maintaining and creating media lists - who you plan to speak to
- Assist with events and promotions
- Update all client details on CRM
- Building new relationships with media influencers
- Writing press releases
- Managing product loans
- Recent Graduate with a 2:1 or above
- Experience working on influencer campaigns - intern or placement year
- Passion for marketing and online platforms
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong understanding of social media
- Keen interest to learn and develop your career
- Ability to work in a team and independently
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 629 7602 /
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Lauren Cooper.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox