£25,000 - £30,000
10 months ago
My clients’ specialist platform provides the most advanced SaaS platform for creative production, management, distribution and optimization of display, video and native ads. They work with top brands such as Shell, McDonalds and Visa creating unforgettable campaigns!
With 200 employees worldwide and 7 offices all over the world (eg…Sydney, USA, Singapore) they are dominating the market and it’s the best time to join as a Product Specialist!
As the Graduate Product Specialist, you will be;
- Drive adoption of the Creative Management Platform (CMP) and its products, formats, features with client’s creative teams and partners.
- Become a CMP product expert
- Build and provide a consultative relationship
- Own efficiency-improving projects such as: templates build, global to local adjustments, use of dynamic tutorials, use of ad format tutorials
- Coach clients to establish new workflows and behaviours
- Be the main point of contact for key members of the client’s creative team; grow and maintain a lasting, mutually beneficial partnership with all clients
- Top University Degree in Design/Technology
- Basic level of Design skills – Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfortable with large data sets
- Passionate about digital!
- Articulate and very strong verbal communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2033 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here