30 days ago
My client is a world renowned media publisher who has a longstanding presence in the UK market. Their portfolio offers high quality content and new innovative ideas to ensure their campaigns reach the right audiences.
They have worked on campaigns for Virgin Media, Sky and Coach while also having their own publications. They are looking for someone with great analytical skills to join as a Programmatic Optimisation Executive to expand the in-house programmatic team. An opportunity to be involved in the most exciting part of digital with a great publisher!
As the Programmatic Optimisation Executive you will be working within the programmatic team as-well as supporting other areas of the business.
- Use problem solving and analytical skills
- Present findings through self-generated reports
- Produce weekly and daily analytical insights and trends
- Support other areas within the business
- Become an expert in the field
- Execute campaigns across the networks
- University Degree level educated 2:1 or above
- Experience or awareness of the advertisement/digital industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excel Skills – Pivot Tables and VLookups
- High level of attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2033 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Evie Grogan.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox