£21000 - £23000 per annum
3 months ago
Graduate Project Coordinator - Pharmaceuticals - £23,000 - West London
I am recruiting for one of the world's more renowned specialist medical suppliers. For nearly 60 years they have supplied healthcare professionals across the globe with pharmaceuticals and medical supplies. They are looking to add a Graduate Project Coordinator to provide business intelligence to the wider company and co-ordinate major global projects. This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to get into the pharmaceutical industry in an instrumental role within the business.
- Produce timely and accurate information / reports
- Co-ordinate projects across different specialisms within the business
- Responsible for continued project development
- Analyse large data sets and provide reports as requested
- Research new markets and industry trends
- Identify and research business related information
- Prepare and provide market trends sales analysis
- On-boarding of new clients
- 2:1 (minimum) degree in an analytical or life science subject
- Some knowledge of pharmaceuticals
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly confident with Excel and familiar with pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
- Ability to follow and stick to processes
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communication both written and verbal
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.