12 days ago
Our client is a rapidly growing business helping 100+ multi-channel retailers make informed and strategic decisions based on their customer data. With an expanding team of over 150 experienced and commercially focused direct marketers and analysts, they are the brains behind the continued success of a wide range of retail brands.
Boasting a heritage over 16 years working with entrepreneurial and fast growing brands, Our client has an unrivalled reputation in the industry. The company is known for providing the best quality customer analytics in retail and for training its staff to become leaders of the future.
They are now looking to continue this success by expanding their ever growing sales team with the addition of a Graduate Project Manager.
- Great graduate training
- Fun and supportive environment
- You’ll be looking for a role that will challenge you and where you can really add value by suggesting process improvements, recommending standardisation and automating tasks
- Planning & reporting: Creating project plans in MS project, creating and updating reports with upcoming milestones and project status
- Managing Stakeholders & managing risks: Keeping key stakeholders updated with key project information. Identifying risks (resources, timeline, delays etc.) and managing these using appropriate techniques, creating and maintain RAID logs
- Scheduling and managing resource: Prioritising projects based on criticality and resource availability across multiple teams
- For Agile projects – lead the scrum planning, facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed, removing blockers to the Development Team’s progress, manage the backlog items for an effective delivery
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Experience managing and delivering small projects (even as part of your uni / grad work), creating status reports, creating scope documents
- Strong verbal and written (emails) communication skills will mean that you find it easy to share information, request clarification and negotiate priorities with stakeholders as needed
- You’ll be used to keeping key stakeholders (including external clients and senior management) updated with key project information, upcoming milestones with project status
- You’ll be a whizz at managing your own time and working and keeping calm under pressure, even when you have manage multiple conflicting project priorities
- Agile experience (optional): Experience working in Agile /Scrum teams ideally in the role of a ‘scrum master’ or with similar job function. Understands basics of Scrum methodology, different roles and ceremonies.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox