5 months ago
I am recruiting for one of the world’s more renowned specialist medical suppliers. For nearly 60 years they have supplied healthcare professionals across the globe with pharmaceuticals and medical supplies.
They are looking to add a Graduate Project Manager to provide business intelligence to the wider company and co-ordinate major global projects.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to get into pharmaceutical industry in an instrumental role within the business.
- Provide timely and accurate information / reports to relevant managers
- Co-ordinate projects across different specialisms within the business
- Responsible for continued project development
- Analyse large data sets and provide reports as requested
- Research new markets and industry trends
- Identify and research business related information
- Prepare and provide market trends sales analysis
- On-boarding of new clients
- 2:1 minimum undergraduate degree in an analytical (Economics, Computer Science etc) or life science subject
- Some knowledge of pharmaceuticals
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to follow and stick to processes
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Team player and confident working individually
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
0203 869 2049 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here