5 months ago
Sphere Digital are specialists in the digital market, working with some of the world’s biggest brands, technology companies and agencies. Working as a graduate recruitment consultant you will join a busy and high performing team of recruiters who specialise in placing graduates into their first jobs.
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people and we combine an ambitious environment with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers.
Creating an environment that harbours fun and friendship is an important part of how we work and has contributed to the successes and rapid growth we’ve experienced.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Sphere Digital, you will work closely with candidates, building networks of talent and be given bespoke training and lots of support from experienced team members.
This would be a perfect role for a well tenacious, confident individual.
A career in recruitment can offer you clear career progression and full autonomy over your work. As you develop into an industry with the highest OTE across the sales industry.
- Networking with candidates and attracting talent
- Being an expert in your market, sharing your knowledge with your network
- Meeting candidates on a regular basis and getting to know their career aspirations
- Reviewing and sourcing for CV’s of candidates
- Mapping out potential clients and winning new business
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- GREAT communication skills – You need to love speaking to people
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- A desire to succeed and a real go getter
- Money motivated….do you want those exotic holidays, that new pair of shoes or a flash new car?
- Career minded with a desire to want to be successful
- Excellent commission scheme
- Quarterly pay reviews
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, this year we’re in Ibiza!)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK
Talent Acquisition – Sphere Digital Recruitment