15 days ago
Sphere Digital are recruitment specialists in the digital space, the UK’s fastest growing industry. We are a multi award winning agency partnering with the world’s biggest brands, start-ups and agencies supplying them with top-tier digital talent.
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people and we combine an ambitious environment with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers.
Creating an environment that harbours fun and friendship is an important part of how we work and has contributed to the successes and rapid growth we’ve experienced.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Sphere Digital you will work closely with candidates and clients, building networks of talent. We’re looking for ambitious graduates who are interested in a fast-paced career with huge rewards.
Sphere digital offers bespoke training and lots of support from experienced team members.
This would be a perfect role for a tenacious, confident individual.
A career in recruitment can offer you clear career progression and full autonomy over your work. Joining as a graduate, you can develop with an industry known for having the highest OTE (On-target Earnings) across the sales industry:
Salary Year 1 Base £22k-£28k (depending on experience)
Year 1 OTE £28-35k
Year 2 OTE £50k
Year 3 OTE £80k
What is the role?
- Manage the recruitment life cycle: From taking a job brief, sourcing candidates, managing the interview cycle and offer process. And making a hire.
- Networking with candidates and attracting talent
- Being an expert in your market, sharing your knowledge with your network
- Meeting candidates on a regular basis and getting to know their career aspirations
- Reviewing and sourcing CV’s, screening candidates, and managing the recruitment process
- Mapping out potential clients and winning new business
- Regular client visits, conducting face-to-face meetings
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- GREAT communication skills – You need to love speaking to people
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- A desire to succeed and a real go getter
- Money motivated….do you want those exotic holidays, that new pair of shoes or a flash new car?
- Career minded with a desire to want to be successful
- Excellent commission scheme; recruitment is one of the highest paying sales roles out there
- Quarterly parties: from renting a boat down the Thames, to dinner in the Shard, we know how to throw a party
- Dedicated training and development programme bespoke to you
- Flexible Working
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, this year we’re in Ibiza!)
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Applicants must have the right / permanent right to work in the UK
Talent Acquisition – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox