£22,000 - £35,000 OTE – London
5 days ago
Sphere Digital are specialist in the digital market, working with some of the world’s biggest brands, technology companies and agencies. In this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role, you will gain experience in business development, sales and account management.
Sphere has been built around hiring and retaining brilliant people and we combine an ambitious environment with incredible personalised training, bespoke career development plans and an enviable list of customers.
Creating an environment that harbours fun and friendship is an important part of how we work and has contributed to the successes and rapid growth we’ve experienced.
Career Progression for a Recruitment Consultant
Year 1: Progression: Associate Recruitment Consultant to Recruitment Consultant; Basic Salary £22,000 + (competitive basic and can be higher depending on experience); On Target Earnings with commission = £35,000 - £40,000
Year 2: Progression: Recruitment Consultant to Senior Recruitment Consultant OR Team Lead (here, you can progress into a consistent top biller or into a managerial role where you will build a team); Basic Salary 28,000+ ; OTE with commission = £40,000 - £60,000
Year 3: Progression: Team Lead to Manager OR Senior Consultant to Executive Consultant ; Basic Salary £36,000+ ; OTE with commission = £55,000 - £100,000
Year 4: Progression: Manager to Senior Manager OR Executive Consultant to Principal Consultant; Basic Salary £48,000+; OTE with commission = £100,000+
Year 5: Progression: Director Level
Recruitment consultancy is a direct sales role with the highest OTE across the sales industry. A career in recruitment can offer
can offer you clear career progression and full autonomy over your work. You are essentially building your own business within a business by winning new clients on board and headhunting the perfect candidate for them.
- Being an expert in your field, understanding your market and consulting businesses
- Business development, you will be identifying new leads and mapping the market
- Identifying how you can help and build business with new clients, cold calling companies that you have identified as potential partners
- Networking with candidates and attracting talent
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- GREAT communication skills – You need to love speaking to people
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- A desire to succeed and a real go getter
- Money motivated….do you want those exotic holidays, that new pair of shoes or a flash new car?
- Career minded with a desire to want to be successful
- Excellent commission scheme
- Quarterly pay reviews
- Dedicated training and development programme
- Company phone
- Pension scheme
- Beer, cider and prosecco fridge and early finishes on a Friday
- Weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives, lunch club, breakfast club, CEO lunches
- Opportunities for involvement in clubs & societies – football, yoga, running etc.
- Charity and wellbeing initiatives
- £200K Club (Company Holiday, this year we’re in Ibiza!)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Talent Acquisition – Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox