18 days ago
My Client are a leading recruitment consultancy in the Market and Insight Industry. They are looking for a graduate to join their team as a Graduate Resourcer, with the view to move into a consultant after 6 months.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to break into the recruitment industry, and receive excellent training on the way. My client has a track record for bring in excellent graduate talent and nurturing their development, bring them up to a high level of billing earlier in their career. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with companies like MTV, Disney, McDonalds and other exciting brands, helping them bring in top talent for their business.
My client provide outstand development and career progression, with their aim to bring you through the ranks to Managing Consultant level early in your career.
As a Graduate Resourcer, you’ll become an expert in the market and insight industry, with the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting global brands, and make the most of uncapped commission from day one!
- Uncapped commission structure from day one – Earn £30k in year 1, £50k in year 2 and £80-100k in year 3!
- Be a part of an amazing team
- Work with some of the most exciting brands in the UK and internationally
- Excellent social culture
- Outstanding career progression
- Work in brand new offices in the heart of London!
- University Degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Sales Experience in telesales/non-retail desired
- Second Language Desired
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Money motivated, ambitious and target driven
- Looking for fast career progression
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2044 / [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Jamie Gladstone. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-g-738aa381/
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox