£20000 - £25000 per annum + On Target Earnings
29 days ago
Founded in 2014, our client has kept their fantastic family feel while expanding rapidly.
Our client is currently headquartered in London with a diverse team of 100. They have expanded their offices internationally and also have successful offices in New York, Tel Aviv and Paris. They have achieved VC backing from one of the most prestigious London firms.
Predominantly working with retailers including Lacoste, Aldi, Citroen and Etam, you will have the opportunity to grow your industry connections and learn from an incredibly supportive team.
- Great graduate training and quick progression
- Fantastic support for senior team
- Brilliant salary + company benefits
- Start-up environment allowing individual, tailored personal development to allow you to go from graduate to enterprise sales incredibly quickly
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of business
- Forecast and document sales activity to meet revenue targets
- Achieve sales revenue goals and maintain consistent sales activity
- Evangelise the cloud platform to enterprise brands by networking at industry events
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to strategise business growth
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Fantastic communication skills -you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Second European language
- Desire to have a successful career within SaaS sales
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Passion for Technology
- Self-starter with a thirst for learning and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox