£20000 - £25000 per annum + On Target Earnings
4 days ago
Sales Development Representative
We are currently working with the first-choice email signature management software for both marketers and IT professionals across the globe.
Our client is supporting some of the most exciting companies across multiple sectors (including Chelsea FC, The Ritz and Clarins) to ensure campaign messages are reaching the right customers at the right time.
Founded in 2002, the company is headquartered in London with sales offices across South Africa and America.
- Fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to gain more experience & have ownership of Sales Development
- Quick progression opportunity.
- Working with c-level colleagues from day 1
- Proactive in finding, calling and building relationships with prospects
- Ability to present the company's services in a clear and consultative fashion
- Attend all relevant market and industry events and represent the company to highest standard
- Maintain internal systems
- To ensure you are creating relationships within the market place to allow the company to be front of mind when supplier decision are taken.
- A self-starter who relishes a challenge
- Ambitious and money hungry
- A second European language would be advantageous
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox