City of London, London
£20000 - £22000 per annum + OTE + travel
26 days ago
Graduate Sales Executive - Events - £22,000
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a recent graduate who is looking to start a career in the events industry. My client is a globally recognised event's organiser, helping produce some of the largest events in the sporting industry. The role comes with training, travel and huge potential to grow.
The company is currently going through a huge growth spell and are implementing a graduate training scheme so you will be trained by the best in the industry with the opportunity to travel to their global events with the team!
- Find and develop sales leads into active and longstanding relationships
- Cold call new businesses
- Ensure clients receive exceptional experiences whilst using your services and when attending events
- Attend client meetings
- Attend global events
- Regular training and support to develop your career
- Recent Graduate with a 2:1 or above
- Passion for the events industry
- Strong communicator both written and verbally
- Target driven
- Keen interest to learn and develop your career
- Ability to work in a team and independently
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 629 7602 /
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Lauren Cooper.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox