27 days ago
My client is a fast-growing specialist sales management and consultancy company based in Hemel Hampstead. They sell a product to large corporate companies such as Amazon and TripAdvisor. The best thing about this companies is that everyone who started here, started as a Graduate. You will be expertly trained in how to sell the product and manage a client potentially leading you to growing your own team one day!
In this Sales Management Scheme, you will be working alongside UK Head of Sales, bringing on new business in a B2B environment and managing existing clients.
- Reach out to new clients – Creating your own business in a business
- Become an expert in the company
- Internal communication – Liaising with other teams and directors
- Go out in the field, meeting and selling to companies face to face – Pitching.
- Targeted on meetings, qualification of accounts and of course talk time!
- Everyone who joined started as a graduate and on this scheme! This means all your work colleagues know exactly what you will be going through and will be constantly supporting you.
- 3 Months of focused training on how to sell and how to manage. You will have no targets in the first 3 months.
- No car? No worries, my client will give you a monthly car allowance to help you get to work.
- Earning potential is amazing! With an uncapped commission structure and support from everyone around you, you could be earning up to £70K in 3 years
- University Degree level educated 2:1 or above
- Sporting Interest (preferred but not needed)
- Target Driven and Money Motivated
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite & web browsers
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
0203 869 2044 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox