£20000 - £25000 per annum + On Target Earnings
about 1 month ago
Business Development Representative-Tech brand-Competitive salary
Founded in 2015, our client rapidly expanding with a team of over 50 people already!
Our client currently works with clients to find and organise fantastic events in the heart of London. They believe that technology is key to solving client problems which is why they have developed a range of products for them to help streamline the venue booking process.
Following a round of series B funding, they are now looking for passionate and ambitious graduates who know a career in sales and marketing is where they will excel.
- Great graduate training and quick progression
- Fantastic support for senior team
- Brilliant salary + company benefits
- Start-up environment allowing individual, tailored personal development to allow you to go from graduate to enterprise sales incredibly quickly
- Proactively engage new clients while maintain and growing a pipeline of business
- Take care of our website visitors and respond to their chat messages
- Achieve sales revenue goals and maintain consistent sales activity
- Work closely with sales and marketing executives to drive pipeline in a sustainable way
- Think of new ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results and provide ongoing feedback to Sales Management
- Support with written content across their online presence
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Fantastic communication skills -you will be required to communicate complex ideas concisely
- Desire to have a successful career within sales
- Experience working in a phone based environment
- Bags of personality - A love of meeting new people and building relationships
- Experience with content writing or sales is advantageous
- Self-starter with a thirst for learning and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox