City of London, London
Up to £22000 per annum + OTE and benefits
2 months ago
Graduate Sales Scheme - Online Media - London - £22,000 + OTE
My client, one of London's leading Media Owners, is looking for enthusiastic, sale motivated Graduates to join their expanding sales team in an excellently put together rotational team. As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will learn all the ins and outs of sales and spend 6 months across 2 different teams, learning different aspects of the trade and become an expert in your field. After the first 12 months, you'll have the opportunity to choose which team to join, creating your own pathway to success. This is an excellent Graduate scheme to kickstart your sales career, previously Graduates have exceeded earnings over £30,000 in commission after their first 12 months!
In this Graduate Sales Scheme, you'll be responsible for generating new business to add to an already impressive client list, as well as maintain and further develop the business's excellent relationships with their clients
- Lead Generation - target and build your own client list across numerous industries
- Business development - new business calls to prospective clients
- Account Management - nurture and maintain existing relationships
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly and annual targets
- Attend client meetings as required
- Ensure the internal database is maintained and updated
- Undergraduate degree with a minimum of 2:1 achieved
- Experience in a sales-based environment beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural rapport builder
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.