£22000 - £24000 per annum
4 days ago
Graduate Social Media Analyst - £22 000 - £24 000
I am working with an international creative marketing agency who are looking to add a Social Media Analyst to their expanding Insights team. They work with some of the most reputable brands across the world in sector such as, Technology, Travel, Fashion, Beauty, Finance and FMCG. The is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of social media analysis for clients that include Samsung, Nando's, Skype and GoPro. Since they were founded nearly a decade ago, the business has a global presence with offices in New York, Dubai and Sydney. You will be responsible for providing clients data-driven insights and decision making around social media campaigns.
· Respond to client briefs and create tailored solutions
· In-depth research and analysis of social media to identify trends
· Conduct social media and campaign analysis
· Create and run social media analysis reports on a regular basis
· Present insights and research through reports to clients
· Manage and optimise the data collection and storage for campaigns
· Make recommendations and improvements for future campaigns to improve results
· Stay updated with social media and digital industry trends
· Minimum of a 2:1 in an undergraduate analytical degree
· Knowledge and understanding of social media and digital analytics
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills
· Highly confident creating reports in Excel
· Very high attention to detail
· Passionate and entrepreneurial
· Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
· Excellent communications both verbally and written
· Strong organisational skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox